Episode 47: Planning out for 2016
This episode is all about planning out your best 2016.
Here is a summary of the episode:
- Have you let go of 2015? Check episode 46 for a guide on letting go of 2015.
- This is how I plan for my business for the year:
- Grab a full year calendar and put in key dates: current commitments, holidays, family events
- Work out how much time you want to be dedicating to your business on a weekly basis (this will dictate how much you can get done!)
- Brainstorm what you want to be doing for 2016 (products, services, events etc.)
- Get out your online marketing strategy template; how does everything fit in? How will you promote?
- Be ruthless and decide the key things you will be doing for 2016
- Schedule them into your calendar
If you want to get access to Leonies Workbooks you can check them out here>>>
Don’t forget to sign up for my FREE Online Marketing Blueprint Training to help you develop your online marketing strategy.
I would absolutely LOVE for you to rate and review me on iTunes!!